Wednesday 1 March 2017

“I Never Thought I’d Say This In My Life, I Made It To Harvard’ – Rihanna Receives Harvard Humanitarian Award


Last night, famous American singer, Rihanna, received Harvard’s Humanitarian of the Year award on the university campus, in recognition of her many humanitarian projects which include building a breast cancer diagnosis and treatment facility in Barbados, and the amazing scholarship program for students from Caribbean countries attending U.S. colleges.







The Grammy-winner said in her acceptance speech;
“So I made it to Harvard,”
“Never thought I’d be able to say that in my life. But if feels good.“
“You don’t have to be rich to be a humanitarian. You don’t have to be rich to help somebody. You don’t gotta be famous. You don’t even have to be college-educated. I mean, I wish I was … especially today.“


No comments:

Post a Comment